28th March 2018
GlobalCall247 has launched a new international calling app providing a simple low-cost way of calling landlines and mobiles in over 100 countries.
Richard Elliot-Square, Chairman of GlobalCall247 Limited announced that after successful beta testing, the GlobalCall247 app is now available on both the Apple AppStore and Android GooglePlay platforms for a global audience of consumers who are looking to save money on international calls.
The GlobalCall247 App works with or without WIFI and does not require the recipient to have the App, freeing consumers from some of the constraints of other popular apps.
No need to unlock a phone or insert a different SIM card, simply download the app, register, add funds and start dialling. GlobalCall247 prides itself on providing crystal clear calling.
Richard Elliot-Square commented on the development of the app:
“The app came about because I’ve had to do a lot of travelling for business, and I’d find you’re either stung with some eye-wateringly high call rates, or else you have to get everyone installing and running the same app. Quite often the call quality would be dreadful too. We’ve seen the mobile world and the net make so many advances in recent years, yet no one had made a simple, low-cost calling app. That’s what started me on developing GlobalCall247 and I’m incredibly excited to be able to see the app live on app stores around the world.”
“The app is a fantastic tool for business callers because you can carry on with whatever mobile contract you have, our app runs seamlessly alongside it. The app also lets you message colleagues in a group, transfer files, and perform translation.”
“I’m ambitious about adding new features to the app and seeing its popularity grow. The combination of low cost and simplicity means we’re offering a ground-breaking way for business travellers to stay in touch whilst they’re on the move.”
GlobalCall247 is in advanced negotiations with a number of major telecoms and fintech companies to establish joint ventures including a white label version of the App. This will include a number of features that will enhance user experience by providing a one stop communications and financial offering.
Richard Elliot-Square stated that, whilst based in the UK, GlobalCall247 has strategic partners throughout the World and has systems in place provided by proven systems suppliers who will enable the App to perform to the highest standards.
- GlobalCall247 is simple to use: Download from your app store, register, add credit – you’re ready to call.
- The app lets you call landlines and mobiles in over 100 countries – even those on landlines with no internet connection.
- GlobalCall247 is contract free – you pay only for the calls you make – there’s no monthly bill.
- Whilst targeting the business community, GlobalCall247 is aimed at everyone whether it be for business, students, maritime, diaspora and for family & friends – world wide.
- GlobalCall247 works seamlessly alongside existing contracts and plans allowing users to call landlines and mobiles in over 100 countries at low rates.
GlobalCall247 Limited is owned by Transworld Plus PLC